Tuesday, January 22, 2008

R.I.P, Heath Ledger.

At 3:30PM today, young beloved actor Heath Ledger passed away at 28. I realize this is just "one more place" this story is being talked about, however, most gossip/news sites will delete this and replace it with the newest tragedy leak in the near future and I will not. It is also more important to view this in a less formal way, one more realistic and close to home, the sort of live life to the fullest, because it's short type realistic. And I couldn't agree more. I must also pay my respects to this absolutely great actor and fabulous person, no matter the cause of death. He played some awesome roles, Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale, to name a few personal favorites. I also must acknowledge his Oscar nomination alongside many other accomplishments at such a young age, and give credits to his latest role as 'The Joker' in the upcoming film: The Dark Knight. My condolences to his family, ex-wife, and young Matilda Rose Ledger he left behind. Great talent and an even greater tragedy to such an honest, modest man and father. Honestly, shock isn't even close to what I am feeling at this very moment. There really isn't much more I can say. May he rest in peace, xo.

More here.


All here:

Heath Ledger Dies.
Heath Ledger Dies.

Autopsy Inconclusive.
Autopsy Inconclusive.

Death accidental, says family.
Death accidental, says family.

Ledger Stars in 'The Dark Knight'
Ledger Stars in 'The Dark Knight'.

No comments: